Saturday, June 26, 2010

heh went for violin earlier,
cher said i improved!!
hahaahhahahahah =D
so on my way back home, i stopped by bugis junction to buy some hostel stuffs and went to bugis street to buy a new handbag.
so this is what happened when i went into the zinc shop.
salesman : hey, whats that thing on your back
me : gun.
salesman : wah, you want to kill people right?

-.-

so i continue finding my bag, until i saw this silver handbag/slingbag.
=D
went back home with my handbag clinging on my right shoulder,
violin on my left
the barangs in my both hands.
i look far more like a christmas tree.

at night, went out for dinner at this jap restaurant. then went to pp.
damn!
i forgot to bring my specs along to change it -.-
went home and chatted with liting, weixuan, kaixin and dilys on msn.
haha they were talking about those yr1s, which one nice looking or sth.
then i was like : besides jinglin, the rest not chio man.
then liting was like : nononono, theres like a lot of chio ones.
then dilys agreed, with weixuan and kaixin.
only left me, protecting the fact that i only think that jinglin is chio.
then they started saying my yan guang bad ><
hmph!


read a whole night of chicken soup for the girls soul and sex in the city before sleeping.
my phone had no batt and i cant find the charger -.-

bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment