Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Haha! tll today was funny to the max!
cher showed us these for fun^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQKlZW4970Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzRH3iTQPrk&feature=related

haha!

and theres this thing im quite guilty about.

me: pressed the open life button
-all the students came in-
boy a came in
girl b came in
boy c came in
and, TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
girl b : eh boy c you tooo fat larh
boy c go out
TEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
boy a : eh you not skinny either
girl b go out
TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
me : lols, shoo shoo!
boy a goes out.
and i let go off my finger from the button and the noise stopped.
so, its not a alarm for overlading, its cos i pressed the button too long. HAHA!


then another convo

me : are we taking taxi back home?
maid : no?
me : i thought we taking taxi! moi moi you scam me!
sis : no? i said, sometimes only.
me : -.-
sis: but i think i have $$ leh!
maid : how much would you have?
me, open sis wallet
me : ohh, $4.40. what as auspicious amount she has.
maid : still want take taxi.
me : eh i think i also have money leh
maid: another crazy girl
me : HAH! I HAVE 40 BUCKS!
maid, sis, me : hooooooorayyy can take taxi!
sis : but now 7.50 eh want to wait for a while avoid 35 percent charge.
me and maid : oh yeah horh.

so we went to wait for the taxi.
then suddenly this taxi came

me : flags taxi
sis : eh eh eh! its only 7.56!
but its too late, the taxi stopped in front of us.
so at the end, we had to pay the 35 percent charge.
wtf.
><

tatta!

No comments:

Post a Comment