Monday, June 14, 2010

guess what, i slept at 2 yesterday.
im swearing this not gonna happen anymore,
i cant afford waking up looking like those beijing pandas.
haha!
and, this is one convo that made me had a hard time trying to sleep XDDDD
me : -singing new divide- TRANSFORMERS! (desperately trying to transform myself)
sis : shut up you wont transform
me : (change music to sorry sorry sorry): SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY NAGGAE NAGGAE
maid : you dont sleep i let you be sorry ah
me : (change music to dead and gone) OHHHH! I'VE BEEN DRIVING ON THIS ROAD TOO LONG, TOO LONG~
sis : you wanna be dead and gone? -.-
me : (change music to hey soul sister) HEY SOUL SISTER! AINT THAT MR MISTER ON THE RADIO~ I WANT THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE YOU BE WITH ME~
maid : ugh! no one wants to be with you. get outta here!
lol, and i shut up, went to my bed, and continue singing hey soul sister
maid : smack me with the pillow
awww, lol, that was the uber karoke i did last night.
like, having a personal concert =P

btw, im addicted to high school musical. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment