Sunday, June 13, 2010

woke up by my dad to have lunch. ><
missed a lot of smses.
lazy to reply ^^
went for tll, only 6 people turned up.
gordon FINALLY gave me sweets.
after kopping from me for soo long. =D
andre said he felt nothing in my birthday wish.
come on, what feeling you want in a birthday wish. LOL
went back home and tried out watching some korean dramas.
i made rules determinating whether the show's worth the time.
reason 1 - the actors must be shuai/chio^^
reason 2 - it must be a comedy
reason 3 - it must end with a happy ending
reason 4 - episodes cannot stretch too long
ya, so, at the end, i didnt watch.
felt that english ones are soo much better.
so i decided to go on facebook.
siannn.
theres this : you like my status, i post sth i like about you on your wall trend going on.
and i think i started clicking whatever status that has this on it.
lols, even those people im sure they dont know me well.
gosh, that was mean,
i can imagine them racking their brains to say sth good of nicole cheung^^
AND, MY MAID CAME BACK!
yay, like, just now.
and she bought me a wallet.
think i gonna use it soon.
since my existing wallet is on the verge of colour running.
well actually, my wallet had changed from black and hotpink, to black, pink and white.
great.
so, this wallet came in handy^^
muackzxc!
in return, i gave her a panda handbag.
panda, not prada.
i know the word size is small here, and the words look similiar, yeah, but. lols.
okay, tmr's start of third wk of hols and before i know it, i would be packing my bag to school.
so, safety plan, i've came up with a homework schedule~!
monday - finish up maths assignment
tuesday - read shui hu zhuan
wednesday - read shui hu zhuan
thursday - read shui hu zhuan
friday - do journal (reminder to borrow asian geog book from anyone)
fourth week would be aesthetics week, sana course and of course, the ready to go to school mental preparation.
breathe in breathe out.
HAHAH.
kinda miss my frens, but also my pillow and my blanket and my com and my tv and my everything not related to school.
and, the first day after the june holidays's always the most breathtaking day.
cause
1) you get to see people with different hairstyles
some prettier/shuai-er, others (to put it nicer) experiment failure.
2) you get to see people with different bags
some niceer and stylish-er, others, better off with their old ones
3) you get to see people with different sizes
some slimmer, others gained weight. which i believe, falls into the second category -.-
haha, some weird deduction i gave myself^^
AND THE BEST PART ABOUT SECOND HALF OF THE YEAR IS~~~
the new timetable!
heart beating fast.
hope our recess not that early though.
it sucks.
and, second half of the year passes really quickly.
we'll be changing classes next year.
aww.
but to put it in the positive light, you get to make new frens!
LOL!!
wonder if those unlucky victims are still trying to squeeze out lovely comments of me ^^
or did they give up?
oh and i have soo much things to tell you all!
kaixin, weixuan, liting and dilys!
actually not that much,
but you know i can produce loads of craps with you guys around =PP
and this is one funneh 4 year old kid i met in the bus.
mummy: eh why you dont want to sit?
-add in: all two seaters are occupied with one person-
kid: i dont want to sit. then later those people will feel lonely. and they will learn their lesson.
hahahahah!
no kidding, he did said that!
hahas!

tatta!

No comments:

Post a Comment