Friday, June 18, 2010

went to school today for aesthetics, thought i was late but, half of the level werent there when i reached -.-
heard that we got our headgears when i went to cameron highlands.
i thought it would be some grand thingy you put on your head that makes you look like a queen or something.
you know, those disco ball which auto changes colour for you.
but no.
it was a green plastic. looked like those crowns they give out in kfc.
and, the switch is so small. middle finger for green, index finger for blue and right hand for red.
so everytime before i press green, i have to make sure its my middle finger.
so, i unintentionally raised my finger up before pushing the small thing down.
lols.
cat high, was pretty cool.
i was showing jengyu the art on ninga and warrior. haha, you put the shield in front of you.
after aesthetics, weixuan asked me and dilys to wait for her while she get her bag. but then, she vanished.
dilys too.
so i was like, waiting and waiting and waiting for them.
while waiting, i remembered i have chocolates in my bag my mummy asked me to share with my guide frens. lol
but they all go home already.
so i managed to find liting and gave her.
and jiawen, as usual, come kapoh and ate 3 of it ^^
went around asking people if they want chocolates. they look at me like, willy wonka.
lucky some accepted my chocolates. lol
i felt like its valentines day and im giving chocolates to people who rejected me -.-
was too tired, went straight home.
tomorrow's theres violin again!
but im gonna take my nap first.

No comments:

Post a Comment