Monday, June 14, 2010

hahah! i thought i spent today wisely ^^
did maths and studied bio, add in a bit of practising violin and improving my creative writing through facebook^^
love it.
when people praises you
(fact : nicole loves praises)
lols.
and i like to compliment people back. twice the time the praise me. so yeah, you'll see a bunch of crap there on your wall when you like my status^^
but, theres some people, like my sis, whom i really cant figure out how to write good about them
lols. great chalenge huh?
asked kaixin to try it out cos its soo fun and i like the feeling when ppl like my wall post. so yeah.
=P
finished reading the first chap of shui hu zhuan and it was a great accomplishment.
cleared the people who liked my status and hopw they will like it ^^
having tll later,
monday's class the boring-est one. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment