Saturday, June 5, 2010

Heh, just ended violin.
gonna leave for shanghai at 3pm today.
yeah, pretty fast, even i forgot that im leaving today >.<
so yeah, nicole-rule
1) i will still blog everyday^^ as long as theres internet connection and my dad allows me to bring along my laptop cos only this laptop saves my password. and i forgot it ><
2) i only buy food back for souveneirs.
3) gonna start on my hols hw when i come back ^^
4) taking a lot of photos.
5) but not uploading on facebook (unless someone know how to upload photos from my cam to fb WITHOUT using simple uploader -.-)

hope that:
1) can find nice clothes there ^^
2) receive smses from you guys ^^ (but i cant reply >< anyways, i love reading sms-es from my frens when im overseas.)
3) i didnt miss anything fun >.<

yeah, so, thats it, maybe i'll only upload SOME photos on the blog.
but not on fb. RARR.

tatta^^
and the cliche part : miss me^^

No comments:

Post a Comment