Saturday, June 12, 2010

HOME SWEEEEEEEEEEEET HOME!
okay, lets start on writing bot the whole trip.
omg, theres so many things to say i cant gather my thoughts properly.
additional info, its 7 in the morning and no one is online.
-.-
and, i shall add some nicole-facts into my posts. ^^
(referring myself in third person heh)

6th june

heh, before i left, sent my frens : byebye! dont miss me! (dont say okay)
end up still have some irritaing fellows, one fine example, dilys, who replied no problem ><
slept the first hour on plane.
(fact #1 - nicole hates sleeping while sitting.)
missed the plane-leaving-the-runway sensation. aww~!
woke up and watched alice in wonderland and jump.
both was pretty funny.
embarrassing cos, i sweared i laughed so much my mummy asked me to shut up =P
skipped dinner.
(fact #2 - nicole dont like airplane food ><)
reached shanghai at 10pm.
couldnt wake up lols.
(fact #3 - nicole dont like people to talk to her when she just wake up cos she will dao you)
hopped into a cab and headed to the hotel.
(fact #4 - nicole gets car sick if the ride's more than 25 min)
worst stil, it took 1h.
so i guessed the headache was maximised 4 times -.-
reached the hotel, checked in, bathed, and slept.
blogging everyday had became a part of me (okay, this sounds so couple-ish =P)
yeah, and smsing
so, kinda uncomfortable without them.
okay, another reason's cos im sleeping in between my mum and my sis
(fact #5 - nicole's not use to sharing beds)
haha, wonder how if i got married, i'll probably ask my dear husband to sleep in the living room.
so, i slept the other direction. ^^

7th june

first day at world expo.
wah, you should see the bloody crowd.
power man, i was telling my parents : 你斗不过他们 de. lols.
true true, all those queueing had wasted probably half of the times already.
visited quite a lot of pavallions, mostly the asia side.
oh and did i tell you, i wore a dress.
a dress. wth.
(fact #6 - nicole dont wear dress cos she dont feel comfortable being all 淑女 and such)
so, immediately went to a souvenier shop and bought a teeshirt.
changed out.
lols, never fail to wear an extra shorts under my skirt/dress to prevent unglam-ness =P
felt better then, and though im considered very aunty and kiasu already (which i dont think so, who the hell came up with that?!), there're many zai-er versions of me. lmao, this began to sound like a training camp. for endurance and determination.
throughout the queue people were swearing.
in chinese of course, i didnt dare cos i knew the moment i speak chinese, im sure to embarrass myself.
swop out my phone and start finding things to do with it.
listen to songs was a nono option.
cos, i think i'll just sing the song out loud ><
wanted to read my messages but, my kapoh sister is just standing beside me, hoping she saw some messages that are considered illegal by my parents and start orh-hor-ing. -.- so, dont take the risk.
started playing bubbletown.
and, to my surprise, was preety entertaining. LOL.
managed to reach level 14. yay applause!
quite okay, the pavallions, but, have to admit, china's one da best ^^
went to have lunch at this food court somewhere in the expo there.
continued queu-ing, playing bubble town, exploring, eating, drinking, gosh, i feel like im wasting time.
went to this place for dinner.
they call it the shanghai version of paragon.
thrice bigger it seems.
love the food there, though i didnt eat much cos i was concentrating of shooting the bubbles.
(fact #6 - nicole's committed (to put in nicer =P) in the games she play ^^)
went for a haircut.
after that went to eat desert in a desert house.
my family's practically like some hungry ghosts. LOL.
went back home, used the com, only can msn and check mail ><
(fact #7 - nicole feels weird when she sees fb notifications but cant log into fb)
hmph!

8th june

WORLD EXPO AGAIN.
this time we went to the europe, america side.
DAMN THE USA PAVALLION.
you queue for hours, go in they only let you see 3 videos, of americans trying to say : ni hao.
-.-!
lucky we didnt have to wait got my mum got vip pass ^^
but still, it was not worth it, AT ALL.
other pavallions were okay, read the news that many people said that uk pavallion is a failure.
so, didnt see, but i would like to mock them.
=P
erm, went to the same place for dinner, different restaurant though.
after that, went for a hair cut, together with my dad and mum, my sis was still fond of the long, thick, eww ponytail of hers, so, yeah, leave it.
but soon, she started regretting lol, that she didnt cut her hair. so, HAH, too bad.
i went hyper all of a sudden. wondered who poisoned my food with sugar.
ran around the whole shopping centre with my sis. kinda like a race.
=DD
shiok arh!
went back home, my fringe was cut shorter, but, it should grow before school reopens ^^
(fact #8 - nicole hates long fringe.)

9th june

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITING!
i think i asked yongjie to help me wish you happy birthday. ^^
nice not nice not? ^^
anyways, heh, my parents decided to take a break from the expo.
like seriously, which madman would want to spent their entire vacation queuing .HAHAS.
so, we went to swan lake to relax.
played pool, table tennis, gym, arcade, watch tv, and, the best part, sleep. LOL.
my dad says my chess skills improved a lot.
lol, dont understand that, all i know is that i spammed his side with canons, cars, and horses. LOL.
ate dinner and went back to hotel, today was soo short, for me.
my parents say its a recharge for tomorrow, cos, we're going there early to BEAT THOSE AHMAS AND AHGONGS AND AUNTIES AND UNCLES!
great ambition.
and im not sure about that.

10th june

guess what.
GUESS WHAT?!
when we arrive the expo, which i thought was preety early. 8.45am.
there was a stretch of queue there already!
(&(&$(&@()&#&@@#$%^&*(*&^%$#
they even brought chairs to sit on. like, omg, why didnt i think of that?
but anyways, im not letting my butt touch the floor
(fact #9 - nicole's a cleaniness freak)
so, continued bubble town.
now, reached level 16 already!
which was a accomplishment, cos i took my entire life my solve one level which you have to defeat the monster.
ugly, big somemore,
irritating, keep obstructing my road to success. -.-
oh and my sis owe me 3 wishes cos i helped her with something
so, while queuing, i was bored and said : eh, first wish, let me torture you for 1 min.
and she said ok!
muahahahah!
so i started tickling her and poking her and giving her the pig nose and shake her cheeks, until my mummy asked what am i doing. then i looked at my watch and it shows that only 30 sec passed, so i continued with my torturing.
lol, sadist =P
went to see the expo pavallion.
they had a iceskating rink there.
WHEEEEEEEEE
LALALLALLA
WHEEEEEEEE
so, me and my sis skated like siao.
i skated backwards, the normal way, didnt dare to cross my legs,
cos, i remembered that i fell loads of times the first time my cher taught me it.
managed to spin a few circles and lift up my legs to my waist level.
^^
that was unexpected cos i quitted iceskating since primary 4. lols
my parents was on the top level looking down at me.
they said that some other people took video of me ^^
AND OH OH!
I DANCED RUN DEVIL RUN ON ICE!
haha, shuang larh!
lucky i didnt fall, cos i was wearing shorts.
=P
hahas, dead tired.
took a ship to the other side of expo.
i went to the balcony (whatever you call it)
and stretched my arms, singing titianic. LOL.
then looked down and shouted : jack? JACK! come up! -do the whistle-
lols, a baby was laughing at me.
and btw, my sis and i choreographed a dance for circus. LOL!
damn funny! cos the movements were damn funny!
went to have dinner at another place, damn tired, i couldnt even open my mouth to eat. LOL.
my mum bought 21 dvds. lols, wonder how we put it into the luggage.
my sis and i were pleading that we dont go to expo tmr.
and, we succeeded!
hahas
(fact #10 - nicole and her sis's combined whining can irritate and annoy truckloads. =P)
so, my parents agreed that we go shopping tmr. YAYYY!
my superduper instinct tells me that something's fishy on fb.
since elvan told me things are getting interesting on facebook wall.
and since its 10th june, i've got a pretty bad feeling.
anyways, i cant wait for shopping tmr!

11th june

woke up damn late. skipped breakfast.
damn this convo is funneh!
*daddy watching news*
mummy: eh eh i change channel horh
daddy: oi i watching news eh, you wanna watch those bitch shows liqing host right.
daddy: liqing fought with her hubbie, then her husband threaten to divorce her, liqing very sad now okay?
mummy: wah, how you know?
daddy: of course must know mah, to update those bitch like you.
LOL, best part is that its in cantonese, so it makes the whole convo more funneh. ^^
went for brunch.
LOL.
seems like i live in the jungle.
when to bookstore.
my parents insist that we must be spphisticated.
even if we're not, must act like one.
haha, so i bough devil wears prada novel.
went back to hotel and read half of it already.
my mum bought dinner back, didnt have the mood to eat cos i was engrossed in the book.
weird.
(fact #11 - nicole gets headache after reading books.)
how ironic. LOL.
read my book while putting msn available, hopping the tab would start blinking.
but, no.
>_<

12th june

went to swan lake again.
since we got free coupons and my parents thought its a waste to not use it. LOL.
the usual stuffs played.
but today i tried out the hot bath, and, erm, massage.
i swear im going to master the art of massaging.
(fact #12 - nicole's parents are scared when nicole massages them cos its always killing hard.)
lols, not much difference from the day before. yeah.
left for the airport at 10.
wondered around and bought chocolates for guides ^^
they should feel honoured!
(fact #13 - nicole only give presents to her really close frens)
thats one reason why people say im stingy. LOL
went onto the plane.
-goes back to fact 1-
i cant stand sleeping on airplanes.
argh, wil confirm wake up with headache.

13th june

woke up at 5.
couldnt wake up
(fact #14 - nicole hates waking up and realising she's not in her bed.)
went to eat mac for breakfast at the airport.
my hair's in a mess and i couldnt care about it now, too tired. LOL.
random thing came to my mind : guides dancing single ladies LOL!!
anyways, gonna wait until all those sleepy heads wake up.
so i can start annoying them. =P
HAHAHHAAHHAHA.

YAY im done with this. lets see, i took 2h writing this, new record!

No comments:

Post a Comment