Saturday, May 14, 2011

What made me unbeautiful

Heya :)
Went to take my three jabs for vaccination at Tan Tock Seng.
Met Liting and her mum there.
Then went to Central to have lunch, buy stickies and buy the cookies.
Headed to IMM afterwards to do market survey with Wei Li.
Hanged out at sky garden with Liting while waiting for Wei Li to come.
My feet's soring from all the walking. ):
And my arms are disabled for now from all the injections.
Went to Iluma for dinner.
Din have appetite so had only salad.
And Im going to postpone violin tomorrow cos I don't think I can raise up my violin.
Lol!

I have this freaking big blister on both of my feet ):
Damn tired right now.

And I have this list of things to do by week 10

1) Homework.
2) Market survey
3) Buying everything we need for cambodia
4) Move out of hostel
5) Mdm ong's farewell souvenir
6) Mdm ong's farewell dance
7) Cambodia dance item
8) Dance aesthetics
9) Do our props for aesthetics
10) Raise 150 personal donation
11) Raise 3000 donations from the school

That's enough to freak me out.
And I know Im being ambitious.

Hope people do buy our cookies. I know its a bit overpriced but its for a good cause!



Look how much your efforts will help the kids there! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment