Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Only one

IM EXHAUSTED.
Like seriously, after sorting out all the wood behind the grandstand, I can see my arm muscles popping out.
Okay la, Im just exaggerating. But wensu dilys and I were the only 3 dealing with i dont know how many kg of wood.
Besides, finding the correct wood itself is already daunting enough.
We got all sorts of bruises and wounds from falling in between the wood and scrapping ourselves against splinters ):
Tomorrow's gonna be quite slack in the morning, apart from physics prac test.
chem's gonna be a free period before champs in the audi. :D
Gonna start on our dance item with the scouts after school.
Cross my fingers and hope that everything goes alright.
Its our last presession tomorrow before we go to cambodia.
Ahh~ I still have the feeling that it's super far ahead.
And that means I should countdown to end of the school term!!

No comments:

Post a Comment