Thursday, May 5, 2011

A little too not over you



Ahahaha HELLO!
Its thursday and physics, chinese and scs tests are over! left with maths tomorrow.
Chem and Elit next week.

I can finally take some time off tomorrow to practise violin since its half day for RV. :D

The good news is, most of us scored A1 for comprehension. (The lowest's 14/20 :P) and my Chinese compo did not went out of point. Physics quiz was quite easy and scs was quite straightforward.

Bad news is, I think Im failing maths. For indices and surds. Never expect myself to freak out over maths, but yeah, I am. ): So Im going to hide myself in my room today and mug maths like nobody's business. And Ms teo havn't started shit on Poetry when our lit test is next friday. GG.

Can't think of any ugly news :P

Oh yeah and mother's day's this sunday. Din actually realised that but I've gotta please my mum just in case my results comes back sucky. :P

And after tomorrow, Im going to enjoy life with funshion. :D
IOSDOIHEITHINKIAMAWESOMEJFEIOHNFNCDSKJBUIWEND
heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment