Wednesday, May 25, 2011

All together, makes it better

Loads of thanks to Kaixin and Weixuan for teaching us the AYLC dance so last min.
That's the reason why i love having such awesome friends :P

So we managed to teach all the scouts and ventures ppl the dance item for campfire.
AWESOME!

Physics prac was okay~ not very confident of scoring super high but it won't affect my gpa though :D

Today was super slack. recess, freeperiod, classlunch, lunch. LOL!
And Im sure I gained another few kgs after gorging so many chewy juniors and chips.
So much for trying to loose weight. :D

Had our class cambodia pre session, and everything went super smoothly. Released on time ftw!

Anyways, I stil can't believe cambodia trip is so soon.
This means that I have to sleep like, 7pm on saturday cos I have to wake up at 3.30am on sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment