Thursday, May 19, 2011

All of a sudden



Time flies. Okay maybe it's rocketting.
Tomorrow's enrollment ceremony and Mdm Ong's farewell.
Will kinda miss baby ong. :P

But I won't be attending enrollment ceremony cos there's Cambodia pre-session.
I want to see enrollment ceremony! ):
And suddenly I feel so old.
Still remembered our level's very own enrollment ceremony.
When we first put on our trefoil, first wore our un-altered guides u and first tied plaits (which was kinda cute :P)
Yah, so the year ones will officially be a girl guide.
Applause!! :D

Okay, back to reality. There's still so much things to settle for the Cambodia trip and I don't know where to start.
Anyways, shall frustrate about it tomorrow. I've shagged myself enough today for violin.

Most of my results came back. And woots! Screwed up the unimportant tests and ace the ones that will actually be counted in my GPA.

So, unless the marks got keyed in wrongly, I should get a steady partial exemption :D

Still hate the school for taking away our ENC week.
Instead, I'll be taking physics prac test, LA presentation and Aesthetics assessment.
D:

All of a sudden, I know how to prioritise my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment