Monday, May 16, 2011

It was you and me against the world

I still think the hello kitty plaster on my feet is cute :P

Anyways, today we started selling the cookies for fundraising.
It was okay~ Although the price for so expensive a lot of people were like huh-ing and super reluctant to buy the cookies.

But its charity!!!! :D
Good people have good things happen to them. I think, from the chinese proverb. :P
Sold all my cookies and helped liting and elvan to meet their quota too.
Hey maybe I should be a salesperson or something.
Im gifted at this :P

Going out with guides tomorrow.
Okay, not exactly going out cos we have work to do.
Baking !!! WOOHOO.
Never touched baking in my entire life.
Made cookies once for CIP at kinderland.
And Im surprised there's no food poisoning :D
Liting wants to spam photos tomorrow
But nowadays getting fat le, take photos not photogenic :/

Gonna watch loads of movie today and sleep super late and maybe sneak out to JP for supper :D

No comments:

Post a Comment