Monday, May 23, 2011

I'm on my wayyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeee~

Damn happy right now. It's like the last week of school.

Aside from physics prac test, this week's gonna be hell lot of fun.
Meeting the scouts and ventures on wednesday to practice our campfire dance and also have our last pre session. I don't know how to dance, furthermore teach the scouts? o.o

Anyways, I cancelled my violin on thursday to chiong dance aesthetics item. But everyone's free only after 5.30 cos of elective so I wanna watch movie before that.
Anyone free? :D

Good news's that~
I'm gonna move out of hostel this friday.
Hostel life sucks so I can't wait to go back home and enjoy life XP
And Cambodia! Excited to meet the kids there :D

Gonna have a mad packing and cleaning up session wed and thurs night.

Holidays ftw!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment