Friday, May 27, 2011

It all starts making sense



I love this song right now.

Anyways, its the last day of the semester!!
In for all the holiday fun and outings
Anticipate much :DDDDD

I realised that I have like only 3 days available to go out with guides cos the rest is being koped by cambodia, tuition, violin and west div day preparation. ):
But still, its time for yr3gg to have fun before we really take over the company next term and everything comes rushing in.

Went to the sick bay today cos my stomach cramps was hurting like nobody's business and slept for a full one and a half hour before getting chased out by the auntie there cos i've been sleeping too long lol!!!

CCA was quite slack. I can't seem to cut the wood cos I've never taken axemanship ):
Then found face paint in the guides room. Which is like WOAH AHHAHAHA YAY! to us cos we've been trying to find it for ages.

Took loads of photos at the field with guides.
Liting said that she caught many of my unglam pics and refuses to show me ):
She better not tag me on facebook.
Jumpshots with kaixin is awesome much! :D

Yay its the last day of school and that means 1 more day to cambodia trip.
HI LITTLE CAMBODIAN KIDS -waves and shakes butt-
ahahhahahhhahahahaahhahaah

No comments:

Post a Comment