Thursday, August 4, 2011

My heart's so jetlag~

Hellooooo!!!! Updating my blog during maths lesson :P it's been like 456655432356 years since I've updated it. Anyways, i have short term memory so I can't really write about aylc and violin exam. But I guess it was both awesome hahahaha. Gotta worry more on upcoming tests and Ndp parade. Idk why but I was super disappointed when others say that our footdrill is getting worse, WORSE THAN SCOUTS wts. hope that our standard will improve after today's rehearsal. And the tests are crazyyyyy. Bombarding me like mad. Gotta spend national day holiday to mug hard on maths chem physics language arts and elit. And after this crazy test week I'll start partying and shopping like a bimbo. Hahahahahahha! Oh and I've got my grade 5 violin pieces already. Supposed to go and choose my pieces but I kinda have no time for it :( got to go back to school on saturday morning for another round of Ndp somemore argh. Okay shall do my maths worksheet now heheh. Buhbye~

No comments:

Post a Comment