Saturday, August 6, 2011

Always be my baby

This song has been replaying in my mind for ages <3 Awesome voice and lyrics
Anyways, had ndp rehearsal today. My mum fetched me to school. And she wasn't sure with the way so we ended up at tuas checkpoint. o.o
So we spent like half and hour to reach school.
And its DILYS' BIRTHDAY TODAY! Happy birthday girl!!!! <3 me muack muack. haha!
We decorated the guides whiteboard with birthday wishes and decorated her birthday scrapbook. Hope she'll like it :D
NDP rehearsal was okay~ except that the sun isnt very friendly today and my legs ache like mad since yesterday ):
Went to pizza hut for dilys' birthday lunch.
Had to leave earlier cos LA's waiting for me at home to mug~
Slept the whole 1 and a half hour bus ride back home. I swear waking up at 6am on a saturday is a killer >:(
And when I reached home, my mum asked me to go grocery shopping with her and saikang.
So I had to read my LA notes in the car. Like a hardcore mugger only :P
Kinda mugged LA over the phone with yujing LOL. Its miracle I can concentrate studying on the phone when the tv is playing drama right in front of me.
Then my mum cooked today's dinner cos my maid went back to phillipines for sometime.
I din know her cooking was so good.
Like seriously, I ate my dinner as though I've just been through a famine camp.
LOL
Oh after ndp rehearsal and grocery shopping and mugging for the whole day, I realised that I dont have the time to practise violin. oh crap.
Gotta wake up early tomorrow to practice my pieces already ):
Kay, gotta sleep early today and prepare myself for NDP on monday and LA essay test. Gotta pull up my LA grades!!

p/s: my phone ran out of batt and I stupidly forgot to bring my charger back home. So I can only use my phone on sunday night ):

p/p/s: I survived week 6! APPLAUSE :D

No comments:

Post a Comment