Thursday, August 11, 2011

我的华文好好哦!

Yo it's back to school after the long weekends. Kinda dreading all the tests which are about to bombard me like meteorites. Zzz. Had physics test today. It was kinda screwed and I didn't finish the paper in time. Hope I still can maintain my auspicious 88 percentage for physics, although it seems highly ambitious of me :( but anyways, scored full marks for Chinese test!! It's the first time I scored a perfect score for a language I can't even speak fluently in. LOL I heard literature was a big time killer. Everyone didn't have time to finish it. How is it possible for mr sim to expect us to write 4 essays in an hour?! Crazy. Went to library after school to complete on my elit review. Which reminds me that I should really start on reading chapter 9&10 of my lit text. ;P so now it's left with Chinese zuowen on Friday, chemistry and Maths next Tuesday and CID and literature on Thursday. Kill me now~

No comments:

Post a Comment