Friday, August 19, 2011

I was enchanted to meet you



I want all six bears hahah! I dont know why am I so into bears nowadays, especially the super pretty white carebear with the golden nose! <3 aww

Anyways, the tests are officially over! And my aunt bought my "xin huan zhu ge ge" from china. Thanks a lot! :D Gonna watch the whole of the weekends and next week.

Not to mention I've found the song I was searching for ages. Swear I couldnt sleep when I find a song super familiar but I can't get the title of it somehow. Can't remembered where I heard it but it's awesome and touching. Always wanted to play the violin part cos it looks easy. :)



Have to wake up in 6 and a half hours time for the lit seminar at dunman high.
Then have to do the photostory project. Hai, I hate it when I can't sleep in on a saturday ):

And all the tests results will come out next week. Scared :/
Although the tests I've gotten back are all quite decent, I still don't wish to get back scs, physics, suo xie, la essay and maths.

But still, the exams are over so Im treating myself with drama everyday :)
GO NICOLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment