Saturday, August 20, 2011

It's not what you did, it's you



Heya people. Went for the Lit seminar at dunman high today. Together with Valerie, Raphael, Beatrice, Sammy, Estelle, Jett, Annie, Vanessa, Christalle, Nigel and Wanlu. :) And met many old friends :D Kinda happy to see them today.
The dramas by VJ was quite cool. And we attended this workshop on photo poetry, which really inspired us for the photostory project we did later.
And Dunman's food is nice~ I ate like 3 servings. :D
Then Beatrice, Raph, val and sammy came to my house to slack till 3pm. So val beatrice and raph were doing idk what on the com and Sammy and I were play the duet of Corrente. Damn nice, my violin exam piece for grade 5.
We also did the violin and piano part for merry christmas mr lawrence :) Awesome song I cant get rid of it from my head <3
Then we went to Bugis to have koi and also did our photosstory. Took many cool photos and walked from Bugis to douby gaut. Zai anot haha!

p/s: I tried to climb onto this structure and pose with it but fell, like so embarrassing :/ scrapped my knee. Super awful. And it hurts when I bend my knee, especially when the rainwater today keep splashing on my wound. :(

p/p/s: Gonna post some of the cool pics we took once raph and sammy uploaded their photos

p/p/p/s: VAL YOU SOTONG! YOU LEFT YOUR CAM AT MY PLACE!! Finders keepers :) no la, return to you on monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment