Tuesday, August 9, 2011

In a heartbeat

Hello! Its Singapore's 46th birthday today! :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY hahahah. And for that, we had a two and a half day to slack. and mug, a bit. :P
So NDP celebration was super boring, I swear last year's one was so much better. The parade was quite good, according to seniors. But I thought we kinda screwed it up at the beginning. But still, great job guides! I'm so proud of you girls <3
Introducing the 2011 NDP Girl Guides contigent! :D



Hahaha! Then the year3s went to the back of the hall to zihigh and self entertain, especially during the dancing of Doya and the singalong aka the nicole-to-unleash-her-inner-singing-potential time :D
But it kinda ended pretty fast and I had to rush off for LA essay test. It was so-so, Im just glad its over :)

Went to complete chem assignment and went out for lunch and movie with guides :D
The Zookeeper is an awesome and sweet movie! FUNNY LIKE MAD. Dilys say I resemble the elephant. OI! HAHA.
And the chipmunk reminds me of jiayan "ITS ALL ABOUT THE THUMB YO!" hahahah! inside joke ftw!

National day today was pretty boring for me. Planned to mug and watched fireworks but end up cancelling it cos I had a serious stomachache and diarrhea situation LOL.
Nevermind, there's always a next time~
So studied physics and practised violin at home. And went to swim in the afternoon. It feels good after working out (Y)
But somehow, I miss last year's NDP, it is so much better when you get to see the fireworks right in front of your eyes <3

Anyways, gonna wake up early tomorrow (which I dont know why Im up this late :P) to practise violin.
Then gotta meet up with val and raphael to do Urban Waste's proposal. :)
And also study for physics and chem test.
Holidays always pass so fast. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment