Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Cos now its official

hahaahaahhahahahah, okay I'm super energetic right now. I have no idea why but oh well. This post is especially for liting, who asked me to update it. Wow I din know people still read this blog. I thought I wrote it for the sake of myself to read :P
(oh and I know my dad reads it too)
Anyways, tomorrow's the last day of tests. Elit and CID. Then everything's over!!!
Yay time to partyy~
But term 3's tests are all super hard. The school's stupid idea to increase the difficulty of the papers so that we wont get exempted so easily. Like wts, now Im not that confident of getting my 3.8 already.
But for my violin!!! must get my 3.8!!
Oh and my mum's birthday's on friday. And I bought her this really cute thing.
Kay shall not disclose it here if not my dad will go and tell her.
Totally reminds me of the horny chicken in chengdu hahahah!
Hai, I'm missing guides already. Wanna catch up with every one of them after cca! :D We only have 3 acts left this year. aww man ):


No comments:

Post a Comment