Thursday, September 16, 2010

ooh, 3 more days <3

thursday, as usual, my hiong mood is on =D
went to school, pinned up my fringe again.
but during assembly, steven caught my fringe.
then the convo was like that.

old man: girl, you better pin up your hair properly, especially the sideburns
you need pins?
nicole: shake head.
old man: very cheapscape right?
nicole: yeah.

what you want me to reply this baldhead?:D

went back to class, let down my fringe. science, hist and geog.
geog was stupid. i got a2. and like i think almost half of the class got an a1.
zz >:(
recessed. eng was rebellion time.
i was laying all my geog stuff on the table and doing geog like nobody's business, until ms lim came and sort of told me off.
maths too, i was doing physics. and i accidentally called mr loke an old man :O
chinese in bicul room =D
jengyu was telling linette, siying and jieling that a lot of teachers dont really like me cos i was doing other stuffs and smsing in class.
just that they din really want to scold me. :)
after school went to meet with liting.
collect cookies time!
kangtze went to help me out, and beside the guides were the helpers. heh.
esp weixuan. woah. 73 tins leh!
so carried everything to class and started distributing.
went back to hostel sweating dao siao.
luah chao zhi stays in the hostel omfg why they allowed him! >:(
anyways, im gonna be goog girl and bring back my cookies for mama and papa.
no la, i just din want to get fat/ get temptated by it during study time
:P

meet with kt later and going to learning lab.
siaannnnnn~

No comments:

Post a Comment