Thursday, September 23, 2010

hello~
yay thursday is half over.
past damn fast i thought, for some weird reason.
oh yes, i ate like half of the cookie kt gave me in the morning,
jengyu's chasing her massa today. haha,
super excited for her,
cos if she gets his signature and photo, she'll treat me to a meal,
so for the sake of FOOD :)
after school stayed back and blasted songs in class with wz, kx and wenjing,
had lunch and back to hostel.
going down to practise violin at 4. weeee~
wenjing listed me one whole list of reasons to lie to teachers if they happen to catch me and kt. weee~
but i dont think i can do that cos its easy to see that im lying. siaaaannnnn~

yay tomorrow's friday,
maybe that keeps me so motivated for the whole week~ :)
dont know if can watch ps i love you tmr not.

No comments:

Post a Comment