Saturday, September 4, 2010











1st day of sep hols.

ruined by the early 6.30 alarm clock.
bathe and cabbed to school.
i din bring my phone cause it died.
i fell asleep during hsk.
missed a few questions.
so depended on my eraser for the answers.
after hsk, went back home.
kt was supposed to pei me back but he had his class lunch and badminton. D:
went back home, mug 2h of violin.
jiang was awful.
the rabbit teacher went to moe or something.
so this teacher took over.
she's (Y)
first thing she said when she came into the class was
: please put away all unneccessary food, especially ice cream.
and i was the only one in class digging through my mcflurry + strawberry ice cream.
so i had to put it under my desk D:
2h of non eating is terrible.
told shermaine about kt's cute mum.
after jiang, cabbed back home.

wlau, its only the first day of the holidays and it sucks to think of you everytime.
one thing that make me like you a bit lesser is that when you dota, you play for hours. (but dota's like that isnt it? :P) ah, anyways, so have to resort to reading your blog, reading your facebook, reading your smses to kill time.

No comments:

Post a Comment