Sunday, September 19, 2010

hello~
a bit not in the mood of writing today cos i spent my afternoon tuitioning, homeworking and reading compo books.
zzz, sian.
who ask exams coming soon?
and i will not, not, haitus myself from blogger/facebook.
cos that's impossible and only liars say that.
:D
anyways, i havnt ate my heart shape cookie.
cant eat, dont want eat, dont bear to eat. :D

listening to 寂寞寂寞就好 while stalking liting's fb page.
yknow there's this sense of emo-ness after reading liting's status. >:(
look what have you done to a happy girl here!
okay, maybe its the song that's making me feel like this.

mummy forced me with constipation pills.
i have a bad feeling for tomorrow~ D:

if perfect's what you searching for then just stay the same
somehow "just the way you are" seems too unreal. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment