Monday, September 6, 2010

blogging while waiting for my drama to load.
found out that watching drama is the only way to kill time when waiting for kangtze to finish gaming.
=D
woke up at 7 today, bathed and stuff.
course starts at 9.30.
everyone was sleeping during the course,
lunch time, went to mama shop to buy cupnoodles.
chatted a lot. <3
and bought a lot of sweet back.
together with coffee.
how could you survive that course without coffee? D:
did cpr, holy it was tiring.
but now i can kiss people under the cover of practising cpr, so :P
slept again.
course ended at 430.
went back home.
the bus took 2h :O
hell long.
daddy forgot to bring back his contract today so i can only collect my new phone tomorrow D:

weixuan recommend me to watch personal taste cos it will increase my expectations on kangtze.
:)

anyways, im setting hurricane venus as my new ringtone whee~

No comments:

Post a Comment