Friday, September 10, 2010

helllooooooo~
blogging from resort world.
yknow i shuang too much until i almost forgot that resort world is in singapore.
lol!
cos of the aircon and such, i thought i was in some cold country.
anyways, today was awesome in a sense, i dont have to feel bored,
eat and sleep.
wake up again and eat.
:P
its the first day using my new phone and i realised i can manage touch screen just like keypad phone.
not bad huh, for a first timer. =DDDDDD
this hotel is cool, it has this double decker bed which my sis kopped away.
but i dont really like double decker beds cos i will fall off the steps in the morning and you cant really do that thing, yknow, on double decker beds. :P
set a password for my phone messages.
glad i made the choice cos my sis's trying to rack her brains trying to crack it.
p/s : its not anything related to my birthday -.-

holidays are ending soon. and i realised i had been in my holiday mood from june to nao. :P

tatta people~

No comments:

Post a Comment