Saturday, September 11, 2010


wanted to put this picture as a substitute to my face :P jk, its bloody cuteeee!! who disagree go and boil your eyeballs. :D

harrrrrrrrrro~
went for violin early in the morning.
woke up at 6 to practise.
hope i din wake up my neighbours :P
anyways, i was yawning half my soul away during lesson.
cos i slept at 2am. :P
cher taught me vibrrrrrrrrrrrato.
and its damn cool, he says people take years to master the vibrrrrrrrrato :O
oh yes, i have a obsession with vibrations nowadays. i'll purposely set the phone to vibration mode.
i'll see the little phone vibrating on the table, pick it up and massage everywhere (sounds wrong). then pick up the call. :P
heh.
mummy promised me to gmask my phone but she like bu ren zhang like that. tsk. >:(
on the happier note, its the second month next week and this is the 300th post.
zai right?
everyday post lo~
wheeee, my phone's actually not that bad.
fat doesnt mean ugly,
i treat it as cute.
bless all the fat and cute people out there.
i love yall =DDD

RECORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD! havnt drop my phone.
this time i deserve a standing ovation.
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment