Saturday, May 22, 2010

Yay! bought loads of movies back home.
actually, not a lot.
but enough to last me for tonight.
and maybe tomorrow night.
^^
apparently, i like comedies a lot. ^^
you get to laugh. isnt that good? makes you feel younger too.

one reason why i didnt choose romance was cos my parents, very kapoh one, will randomly come to the living room and disturb my peace.
and you'll feel awkuard.

ghost movies and other scary types should be watched with your bf/bffs, at home. thats a good way to get some bonding.
in my opinion.
LOL. next time next time.

So, yeah.
gonna watch incredible tales, then ghost whisperer then the other movies.
seems like im running through a movie marathon =P
LOVE MOVIES LOVE MOVIES!
wanna go watch movies with my frens some day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment