Monday, May 10, 2010

argh, today woked up by the fire station alarm. chh!
Had late breakfast with mokjung.
Went to school. siwen didnt bring her pe shirt so i gotta rush back to hostel to get one for her.
reached the track damn late. just in time for assembly.
home econs, we're having our assessment next week.
so me and chao zhi thinking of some dish we can do.
lol. must pass with flying colours!
made carrot cake.
damn nice. to me.
cos i like oat.
but then dilys and sherryl said it was disgusting. hymphs!
cher ended just on time. love it.
helen jiejie smsed me that she left my guides tee at the hostel guard house.
chionged down to collect it.
the stain still cant remove.
how sad D:
bio, abel said that im dirty.
cos the bacteria colony under "me" is so big ><
jieling was touching me with her sweaty palms lol!
rushed to change into pe. then went to hall.
we're probably the last class to settle down.
jengyu was using her maths to calculate the amount of time we took to get down. haha! maths zao de ren like that de ^^
watched a video, which i cant really see cos didnt wear my specs.
then did the normal stuffs.
at the end cher ask us to assemble, 2f and 2g were the last class to assemble so we had to stand up ><
not our fault lor, we had no space man.
yarh, so anyways.
after aesthetics, went to had lunch with liting and kaixin.
lol, kaixin likes to random cough. make me think that someone's around.
so i turn and stretched my neck like siao.
then liting was laughing at me ><
then weixian came to join us.
and liting and kaixin were trying to communiate through the look-into-my-eyes with me. then i was like: EH YOU OKAY ANOT? -SMACK LITING'S BACK-
and kaixin and liting continued laughing.
went to 2f. jiaxuan, weijie, jieling and linette still there.
ate 2 chewing gum. nice nice.
did something damn cool and chio for the snrs and practised dance.
chatted with kx till 5.30.
lol, me and jessica was like spamming our room with shouts of "BLOO-DD" and "NOT FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNEH"! lol. then jessica and me acted out this scene.
me: i dont like you mummy
jess: why? i gave you cookies.
me: i only like you when you give me cookies. i dont like you all the time
jess: i love you baby
me: i love you too. but i dont like you all the time.

hahha!

and we were like : BLOOODED BLOOOOODED FUNNY? NOT FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNEH!

hahah. gotta mug chem with jiaoyang today.
><

byebye

No comments:

Post a Comment