Sunday, May 2, 2010

Woke up at 11am, by kor's sms. LOL.
went for lunch with my aunt.
she was like telling me that its okay to have a bf now.
wth, so random LOL
seems that all aunts are the same. ^^
went to tll. forgot the cher's name. haha!
cos i every two weeks then go one time.
Hope it doesnt become a habit ><
met cherie in tll, forgot to ask her to pay 15 bucks. ah!
went to bugis after that to help me laopo fix her watch. ^^
went back to tll to fetch my sis then went home.
elvan was emoing. and he said if i called him kor, he wont be emo.
Andre was telling me to follow my heart.
lol? see larh all boys so weird derh.


Oh yay, my cousin gave bith to her 3rd child.
see their gan qing so good. =P

Anyways, gotta go meet my neice/nephew next saturday. ^^
wont they be honoured to see such a nice elder jiejie i am? =D

oh yesh, my phone went crazy man.
sometime i can sens sms, sometime i cant.
then it give me some crap excuses like text sms 95% full/ mo memory space.
CHH!
Thats the reason why i took away the damn battery out of the phone.
Dont blame me, you deserve it. RAARR

No comments:

Post a Comment