Monday, May 3, 2010

Love long weekends ^^
Ecp for Liting, she dread it cos it deprives her of the chance to meet her wwy =P
Hahah
So, yeah, mugged geography for 3h straight (Horh! thats a bid accomplishment for me!) till i get headache and everywhere i go i'll be mumbling tourism,trasportation,communiation,revenue,etcetc. Lol!
Decided to add one more interest badge into my list.
COOK'S BADGE!
Helen jiejie taught me how to make a proper dinner.
And my daddy was shouting: omg? can i dont go back for dinner? through the phone.
My mum was like asking me if im okay anot. LOL.
Everyone seems to think that im crazy lol.
Lemme assure you, cooking mama helps a LOT.
serious, helen jiejie was impressed with the way i cut the onions.
Zai right?
potential cook-to-be.
Muahahah.
so, there goes my cook's interest badge.
left with readers and environmental.
readers = still waiting for cher to find me a piece of article to read.
environmental = havnt found a tester -.-
glad im done with local history. honestly, it was the only badge that made my life easy =D
guess i'll take photography badge when i reach year 4/3 and i have a maji in photography club. haha!

craft and artist are soooo not nicole-able.
come on, i hate drawing/painting/colouring. UGH.
i guess i gotta ask ppl for help le.

Btwbtw! i looked at the exam timetable. and wow.
half of the exams are gone.
tmr's geog, then la, then sci and maths.
guess i only have to frustrate on sci.
CHEM AHH SOMEONE TEACH ME!


Ohhh, last min notice.
CAMERON HIGHLAND'S TRIP CANCELLED.
Ahh, though its a training camp, i really looked forward to it.
Stupid school said that they had planned activities for us.
So they dont let us go for the trip.
Chhhh!

MUST. CHIONG. DANCE. THIS. WEEK.
AND. VIOLIN. TOO.

=D

burbye ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment