Sunday, May 9, 2010

Ahh i havnt write the cook's badge thingy.
nevermind, shall let my maid grade me next week.
anyways, today woke up damn early cos i had stomachache. LOL.
bathed, went to celebrate my grandma's birthday and mothers day.
Grandma said she cant recognise me hahah!
after that went to shop at bugis then met up with janin to tll.
ahh, today's tll so sian i wanted to sleep.
lucky andre keep giving me tic tac.
and he said that jy got mothers day present for me.
lol!.
jy im waiting~~
waited for 30 min for bus 158 to come. damn!
so pissed off.
slept on the bus.
oh and!
i spilled milk tea on my cca tee on friday.
then my maid say cant remove.
damn.
which means, theres a huge brown patch on my shirt.
awwww.
look like retard already ><

and and! cant wait for campfire!

love mondays, cos its slack day and year two guides meet up day.
Everyone remember your dance steps horh!

No comments:

Post a Comment