Saturday, May 8, 2010



Yep! me and sarah.
my newborn one month niece!
Kinda worried. *look at my facial expression*
Cos its my first time carrying a baby. ^^

Oh yeshiede,
went to xiao hui's hse for sarah's one month bday.
saw shauna and jeffrey.
shauna - 4 years old
jeffrey - 2 years old.
damn cute larh.
i still rmb i last time i saw them was last yr.
and jeffrey kissed me on the cheek ^^

Then today i was playing with the children again.
LOL. plunged back to childhood ^^
i showed a picture of me to jeffrey. then he point on the girl and said : preety preety.
AHAHAHA! me me! love jeffrey!
shauna's shirt damn cute. btw.
then jeffrey took my phone and scroll at the pics.
then he happened to see the pic which i took with darren last time.
and he was like : jiejie i next time grow up also want take pic with you ><

LOL ADMIT HE CUTE LUH!

Jiang was fun today, shermaine and vanessa <333!

tmr gotta have lunch with grandma. lol, celebrate so many mother's day.
My mummy's pestering me to buy her something.
LOL.
OI ANDRE WHERES MY MOTHERS DAY PRESENT!


haha. so high now. byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment