Sunday, May 30, 2010

okay, add on to the previous post,
i lazy edit post.
okay.
this is the sms comversation b/w me and my sis!

sis : omg an old woman gave me $10 on the bus and said that she treat me for food then she alighted the bus before i could speak so when i alighted the bus at orchard i donated the money the boy that took the money and put it go the can sure think i am a generous person.

me : lol, nice one, you should have use those money to buy your awesome sister food dumb

sis : stupid you are not awesome you know will feel uneasy using money from other ppl

me : lol, i wont. you must learn how to appreciate what others do for you

sis : yaya but got a feeling she did that because she see me skinny thought i got no money to buy food.

me: SPEECHLESS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

wah, this is epic.

and, i think i spammed posts tday. oopss

No comments:

Post a Comment