Monday, April 11, 2011

So what can I do when the best part of me is always you?

Hi! Spent the most of the day either sleeping, dreaming or getting owned in tic tac toe. D;
Then went to jp to buy heritage trail items with liting.
And we found out that we have so many things to carry back home.
Thus, the desperate need for manpower. :) So Isaac and Liting's brother came to help. But I got pangseh-ed halfway at the interchange and had to plod back to hostel with bags and bags of food. >:(

And everyone's making use of DA hostelite priviledge to use the gym in the hostel LOL. Time to get fit guys gogogogo!!! :D

Argh and that just reminded me to practise my violin on wednesday before my lesson on thursday. D:

On the brighter note, 3D's gonna get our class tee tomorrow! :D dontchaloveus?

Im scared. I don't want to be forgotten. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment