Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I dont know what you did, But all I could think about was you

Photography Graphics, Tumblr Photography

Okay I shall blog cos Sherryl says Im too active on Tumblr now. HAHA
Yeah actually I am, cos Reuben sits beside me now and he freaking has an Ipod and Iphone. So I spent the whole day using his Iphone LOL.
Had oracy today.
Which, for your info, and I really hope this blog gets seen by a teacher, is useless.
Why's the school spending so much money to pay trainers to teach us how to use a powerpoint.
The trainer just came in today and teached us the functions of the tools on microsoft powerpoint.
what the. o.o
To make things better, 3D's having a class breakfast tomorrow :D
Which is totally what Im looking forward right now.
And of course the sentosa class outing :DD
Shall sleep now and practice violin later.
bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment