Monday, April 4, 2011

Not the stereotype, boring, chinese dance



LOL. We dont hate rebecca cos she's famous, she's famous cos we hate her. (Y)

Anyways, I was super hungry this afternoon cos I din have my proper recess. Okay, I know recess is like a meal out of nowhere, but I almost died in Lang Arts today cos my stomach was grumbling and making weird noises. :/

Practiced dance after school. Hey our group turned out quite cooperative cos almost everyone came and we did 1.30min already. Which is pretty awesome and funny at the same time cos we kinda changed the whole chinese dance into bollywood. :P

I hope we wont get selected or we'll make a fool out of ourselves in front of the whole cohort and the end of the year. Let's just dance for the sake of fun :D

Then went to mama shop and slacked with Isaac, Cheryl and Raphael.
And I conclude 3D guys are either pedo/gay/im just not a normal boy. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment