Friday, April 1, 2011

Dont worry, she's prettier, she's funnier, she's thinner. I wouldn't choose me either.

I'm stalking sherryl's tumblr right now :P
And all the pictures she reblogs are mostly taylor swift's. So like her :)
Had footdrill today. But I was so sleepy cos I spent last night reading House Rules. The book's so awesome I didnt have time to check the clock. :D So I slept at 12 and was trying to stop yawning while hanta-ing. :P
Drank Koi then went back home. Chocolate milk tea is so sweet I cant take the sugar level and had diarrhoea after that. :/
Regretted not putting enough sunblock yesterday cos my face turned chaoda when I reached home. D:

Okay things to do
1) Help Sherryl print heymaths ws
2) Youtube nice chinese dances
3) Start on homework
4) Practice violin (YES TOMORROW NO VIOLIN!! :P can sleep in)
5) Ask my parents to bring us for a movie. Its been so long since I've ever sit down and enjoy life.
6) Buy square colour papers to make papercranes :) Got addicted
And I was thinking for the cambodia trip, we can make many papercranes for the kids there before we leave. Who dont love papercranes uh? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment