Saturday, April 16, 2011

Im in love with a fairytale



Just had the awesomest day with guides yesterday. :) Its my first time organising company cip and I was so damn worried for screwing it up. But the year3s are awesome ttm! especially all the station master who made boring games turn interesting! Thanks guys <3 And the guides and brownies for being cooperative and enthu throughout :D
remember our plans okay!
Spent most of today tumblring again.
Cos I know I wont be able to update my tumblr as frequently when all the tests come slapping me right in my face.
Yes and Im desperate for sleep now or else Im going to end up looking like a panda tomorrow.
On the brighter note, visit tumblr! LOL. For those who don't have an account, create one. Then follow me thanks! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment