Thursday, April 7, 2011

I've just experienced a miracle



Yes I did :D
My 2.4 timing improved like crazy.
Although it wasnt an A, I improved from D to B.
Which is, woah, applause! :)
Could have got my A if I chionged the last round, but I thought I was still on the 5th round.
But still, thursday's awesome kay? And its friday tomorrow, awesomer :D
Went to the library to study maths with Liting and Dilys after school while waiting for Siwai's elective to end.
Then we went to find Ms Foo regarding the OELP trip.
And we're designing the Serve Cambodia tee. Which is so cool cos we wanted to choose pink at first but then we realised that there's scouts going too.
Sian, I've always wanted a pink tee. ):
So we chose blue, my favourite colour :D
By the way, I spent the whole of lunch finding my locker. So I ran around the school with all the books in my hands. Heavy ttm. :/
And at the end I found it at the volleyball court.
And wts, its right at the top. Spent a freaking long time trying to sort out my stuffs there.

So, Im done with napha. THIS IS GOOD. Cos from now on, I'll just sit back, enjoy life and shake leg every thursday :D

p/s : jiayou dance group 2 for tomorrow! esp monica and raphael haha! tell me all about it during lunch. :P
p/p/s: I hate it when I miss good times with my classmates to go for some weird MOE interview. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment