Thursday, March 31, 2011

Trying to make it up to you

You should totally see the state of the hostel in the morning.
It was, omg, INFESTED WITH DEAD BEES.
Yuck yuck yuck I have this huge urge to runaway and not come back to my room for life.
Anyways, did 5 stations for PE. Honestly, I hope I was already over and done with 2.4. I dread it so much I'll have butterflies in my stomach for the whole of CID.
D:
Went for ODA after school. Theo and I were the only sec3s involved, idk why, think it's chosen randomly.
Its talking about how good the school is and we'll probably be going for some interview session next friday.
Which means I'll be missing aesthetics, SIAN, I've already missed so many lessons of aesthetics.
And its TGIF tomorrow! That means we'll get to wear school based tees to school :)
I hope that rule applies to tomorrow guides act :P

No comments:

Post a Comment