Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hi!! so today was cool cos there isnt any tests. phew, wasnt paying much attention to any of the lessons today.
anyways, did firelighting for cca.
i've concluded that it takes hell lots of luck to start a fire.
i remembered i only needed 1 matchstick to start the fire on my first firelighting session.
now i need 8. -.-
and blowing the fire's tough. the smoke keeps on getting into my eyes, that explains the puffyness of it.
makes my eyes smaller. D:
and i accidentally touched a stick which had hot white ashes on it.
zomg, i can feel my skin coming out already.
and for that my right index finger is paralysed.
must start being extra careful. :/

and im proud to say hoot is almost done.
staying back tmr after oracy to decorate patrol identity.
hopes that ug camp wont be screwed up :)
cross my fingers.

on the side note, im extremely disturbed at boys flirting so openly even when they already have girlfriends. what do you mean by saying "i've been wanting to sms you for so long and my wish is granted" to another girl while ignoring your girlfriend for days. what's this?! you should be appreciative that someone even likes you for goodness sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment