Saturday, March 19, 2011

Cause I dont feel welcome anymore



okay you know what?

i shall just not do homework.
cmon, what's a speech when you've gotta prepare for it.
-.-

spamming taylor swift songs right now <3 found out that i can really relate to the lyrics of her songs.

anyways, i've at least helped my dad with his filing and practise a bit of violin.
and revise physics, briefly.
and finished chem worksheet.
and wrote my starting paragraph for jian bao.
and wrote the address on top of my sihan.
and wrote : dear ladies and gentlemen on my speech script

oh and one more thing. VIOLIN IS MAKING ME GO BONKAS. literally.
i've practised so much. and my finger tips hurt.
and i think my wrist is having this weird cramps in the middle of a song.
but i still cant get my vibrato right.
and my fourth finger is always lacking the pitch.
and i always go off postion everytime i sight read.
and my teacher took away my fingering guide.
nice. so i'll just have to use my ears to make out the pitch right now.
awesome.
why am i not a born violin prodigy?

No comments:

Post a Comment