Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A dozen pretty papercranes

Hello! Folded loads of papercranes for PrayforJapan today. I love decorating the ledge of my desk with papercranes cos its pretty ttm!!
Nothing much today, had firelighting for first part of cca and took the yearones for the second half.
Concluded that firelighting is awesome cos Dilys and I only took one matchstick to start the fire, and sustain it, and boil water with it.
WHO'S THE PROOOOOO? ;D
But i got cut at my ankle by the big axe (it has a name or something~) used for digging the pit.
Lesson learnt. :)

Oh and so many guides took their 2.4 already. Zomg everyone got like 13+ min. That's crazy, I'll fast if I ever get a timing that close to 13, or even an A.
D: Damn cui nowadays, cant find my motivation to run anymore.

And I swear Wensu showed me this freaking funny video on youtube, which for some reason reason, I cant seem to find it on when I got back to hostel. :/
Shall show it once I find it.

AND IF YOU DONT LAUGH YOUR ASS OFF YOU'RE NOT HUMAN!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment