Sunday, March 20, 2011

Now that he has found a replacement

ZOMG. I FOUND A COCKROACH IN MY ROOM.
A BIG, FLYING ONE.
oh dear lord. what an awesome start to my next term of hostel stay D:

on the brighter side, i've redecorated my room.
after the cockroach incident.
super traumatized.
must change the fengshui or something XD
so i changed my bedsheets pink!
my pillow case pink!
my bolster pink!
my pig pink!
loads of facial cream. (lmao at the kiasu-ness)
took away all the junk food in my room to prevent any more cockroaches.

and you know what? the speech thing was so easy im done in 10min.
literally.
okay, but still filled with crap cos i kinda doodled on my script.
until raphael told me we need to hand up the script.
i'll just ask the teacher annoyinging to not collect it cos she wouldnt want to see what i've wrote. :)

okay, its 10.10 now and i shall sleep. hope tmr goes well and i've not missed out on any hw.

p/s: im not running tmr morning jengyu :P mornings are for you to laze around in bed and eat your breakfast slowly. who in the right mind will run? HAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment