Monday, April 5, 2010

Woke up 4.30am and pei-ed mokjung to jp's atm.
Ate super early breakfast and bathed.
Then went back to sleep.
Woke up 7am then chionged to school with jiaoyang, since she woke up early to do her maths assignment too =P
Home econs! Stomachache leh!
Cos I ate a lot for breakfast.
And my body goes like : Eat a lot = stomacheache = diarrhoea.
LOL!
Aesthetics, super fun!
You know we were punished jumping jacks.
Then laogong and I did star jumps.
HEEHEE
Must increase height mah!
After that ran to seminar rom one for eng remedial.
Left halfway for napha.
Napha, zzz, shall not comment. -.-
Jessica and I are going to use the track after study hour to train 2.4 already!
This time I'll make sure the stupid security guard wont catch me =P

Btw, Jessica's mad.
LOL, act auntie lucy.
Go everywhere also : SO EMBARASSING!
HAHA.

Cant wait for guides act tmr!
CAmpfire Preparation and mass meeting.
After that year twos gonna gossip again.
Muahaha.

Homework

- Study Chem test

nitrIDE!
nitrITE!
nitrATE!
sulfIDE!
sulfITE!
sulfATE!

=D

就想賴著妳 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment