Friday, April 16, 2010

In addition to the previous post.
Imma tired little girl today D:
Wanted to sleep in b/w the maths and la period.
Then while i was lying my head comfortably on the table, This freaking voice shocked the hell out of me.
It was like shrieking something.
Then i realised it was this girl.
Who came and chased our dear welfasre rep out of the class and scolded him one testicle freak.
o.o
Weird girl.
And cos i hate when ppl wake me up by shouting at me, i was so frustrated i was cursing in my mind.
Fyi, nicole. yes nicole. has been a really good girl. And never used vulgarities unless im really annoyed.
So, imagine how pissed i was.
Walked dreamily to the water cooler to wash my face. LOL.

Btw, joke of the day:

What kind of bees can produce milk?

Boobies!

haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment